It’s #MilkshakeWeek on the internet! So declared Lindsey and Julie. What better way to cool off this summer than with a frozen, portable drink? As with any event, there is a fun giveaway. Need a new blender to make more frozen treats? Well, click here or here see how you can win a brand new blender and a set of vintage milk bottles (perfect for toting around more shakes!)
I missed Monday’s round up, but got my act together in time for today’s list. I love blending stuff into my frozen concoctions. Just take a look at some of the ice cream flavors I’ve made. I couldn’t make just a pistachio shake. No, I had to mix other stuff into it – in this case, some Oreo cookies. It looks like a typical mint chocolate chip shake, but has that wonderful nutty pistachio flavor.
Check out the other recipes that have posted today in honor of Milkshake Week! Looks like my blender is going to get a lot of use.
- The Michelangelo Milkshake from Love & Olive Oil
- Cappuccino Milkshake from The Little Kitchen
- Berries & Cream Milkshake from My Baking Addiction
- Birthday Cake Milkshake from Cookies and Cups
- Blueberry Pie Smoothie from Warm Vanilla Sugar
- Mocha Malt Shakes from Bluebonnets & Brownies
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Milkshake from Dairy Good Life
- Nerds Milkshake from Rachel Cooks
- Key Lime Pie Milkshakes from Katie’s Cucina
- Peanut Butter Cup Banana Milkshake Recipe from Reluctant Entertainer
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake from FoodieCrush
note: color of the milkshake will vary depending on the brand of ice cream you use.
- Blend milk and pudding mix in a blender until well combined. Add in the ice cream and three of the chocolate cookies, breaking them up before throwing them in. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into two tall glasses. Top with whipped cream and pistachios. Crumble the remaining cookie and sprinkle on top.